Price $ 24.95 /
Purchase - Get it Now
File size: 3139 Kb
Install support: Install and Uninstall
OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000
System requirements: CPU > 100M,Memory > 32M,higher than Internet Explorer5.0,Internet Connection
Flash Saver 5.7
[Homepage] - by: Flash Saver - Download links for Flash Saver
Click to enlarge
Flash Saver is designed to fulfill your requirement of saving Flash animations to your hard disk by a simple click. The New Version can not only save Flash animations from the current web page you are surfing, but also it can search from local cache files and list all Flash files that was viewed recently. It can also help you classify downloaded Flash files into categories and manage them efficiently.
1) Quick save flash items in web page
2) Resume broken downloads
3) Various of download modes: Download flash items from the popup windows directly; Download flash items from the hanging windows directly; Download flash files by right click on the page directly; download flash item with its URL directly; download flash files from cache; download flash files from web page
4) Support user-defined, arbitrary, multi-leveled sorts. Each has the stranger classification function.
5) Drag-drop support for "flash item" directory. The downloaded directory can be daggled into other sorts at any moment; meanwhile the physics document on the hard disk will be also moved.
6) The view mode can be classified into the custom directory view mode and the system directory view mode.
7) With the independent "flash player" and can choose an external flash player to joint with your program.
8) Copy URL" function (hot key: ctrl+C): can save detected flash items' URL to clipboard.
9) Friendly hint widow. The most hint windows are adopted the msn window mode. It does not affect your current operation while giving you the hints.
10) Strengthen flash preview control function.
11) Rename. The downloaded flash item can be renamed; meanwhile the physics document on the hard disk will be also renamed.
12) Search in download log: search swf file in Filename, Source URL, and/or Comment
13) Search in detect log function: right click on detect results, and then search the flash you want to download.
14) Copy flash items' URL function
Recent changes in this Minor Update:
Remarks - Comments (Add a remark about this Web program)
See also in Flash: Miscellaneous